If you are the right passenger, the airline might be willing to give you more time to get to your destination. They will notify you of the delay and try to offer you a flight for a day or two if possible.
The first thing to do if you find yourself running late is to check with your airline. There are usually a lot of people who are delayed on these flights and they will give you all the information you need. It might even help you get the seat you want. I know one person who was lucky and found a free transfer straight from their hotel! If you are the right passenger and Air Antwerp cannot find a replacement flight, you may not have a chance to fly to your destination. This is the worst case scenario, but it doesn’t happen often.
What is the penalty for delayed flight?
The goal of the European Union is to ensure the safety of passengers. This protection is complied with according to Decree No. 261/2004 of February 11, 2004, which sets out general rules for paying and assisting passengers in the event of a plane failure.
How much is the cost of compensation to be granted to the passenger?
The flight delay rate depends on the distance traveled, not on cost or class:
– €250 Euros per flight because the flight is delayed for more than 3 hours and the distance is less than 1500 kilometers
– €400 per trip because the flight was delayed for more than 3 hours and less than 1,500 kilometers
– €400 per flight because the flight was delayed for more than 3 hours, the distance was more than 3,500 kilometers, and the flight stayed in the region (EU)
– €600 per trip, 4 hours delay per trip instead of local (the compensation is half, ie 300 euros, if the delay is between 3 hours and 4 hours).
Flight delays: do you need compensation
– When you get compensation
– The flight was delayed due to technical difficulties
– Flight delays due to staff issues (overtime, driver sickness…)
– The flight was delayed due to the company’s strike
The company tells you there is no reason
Your flight time is less than 5 years: you have time to apply, but please do not delay
– Due to weather conditions (lightning, hurricane, strong wind, heavy fog, etc.) there will be delays.
– Flight delay caused by pilot attack
– The aircraft does not belong to the EU and the company is not located in the EU
– Another passenger fell ill and the plane changed course
– Lightning strikes should be monitored
– If the difference is considered an exception to the previous flight, and the flight in question is delayed, you do not need to pay.
– The delay is related to a strike outside the company
– Costs up to 600 Euros per trip
It first determines your flight eligibility. We ask you to submit documents to create a document. After that, you should wait for good news about payment.
How can Air Antwerp compensate you?
European law is not limited to aviation. Therefore, they offer coupons or pay less than you should pay. Even in large (“private”) companies, negative feedback is often received. Therefore, at this point, it is important to confirm and understand your rights.
Through financial experts
In order to reduce the pressure and time of registrants, Air Indemnité achieved the same result. In many cases, especially during flight delays, European 261/2004 regulations are onerous. As a result, the plane will bring challenges, and it is difficult for prosecutors to try or prosecute.
Our legal team is well aware of all aircraft methods used to avoid compensation. A thorough understanding of European laws and regulations enables them to claim the rights of passengers and obtain compensation in accordance with their laws.
Establish your own policy
This can happen on its own. However, airlines generally refuse to provide compensation for delayed departure passengers, but it is difficult to determine the cause (specified weather conditions, abnormal events, etc.).
Payment for flight delays: how to get paid?
Your flight is delayed-it happened. Fortunately, your rights are protected by the law, which allows passengers to apply for flight delays. Come see your escape now and get compensation of up to 600 Euros.
Which aircraft are covered?
EC 261 covers all European Union regions, as well as Iceland, Norway, Switzerland and the most remote regions: French Guiana and Martinique, Mayotte, Guadeloupe and Reunion, Saint Martin, Madeleine Larva and Azores and Canary Islands.
These rules apply to any transit from the EU, whether it is an EU airline or an international airline. As long as the flights are operated by EU aircraft, airlines departing from the EU but linking with the EU will be covered.